engagement Leads to inspiring results
Is your wellness program reaching a significant number of participants? Are those participants getting engaged and improving their health? Are health improvements translating into improved productivity and cost containment? These are the key questions that we can answer for you.
Highlights From Employers We Serve
- 91% of participants enrolled in our Lose It. Live It! program lost weight.
- 5-year cohort participants at a large employer demonstrated a 14% improvement in overall wellness scores and improvements in all lipid values.
- 45% of SHIFT program participants improved their clinical health over the 13-week period.
- An analysis of claims demonstrated that employees who were engaged in this employer’s wellness program had lower costs, lower claim risk score, lower ER utilization, lower physician utilization and made better health care decisions.
- Aggregate data from two employers demonstrated that 36% of participants eat out less as a result of participating in our Basic Bites program.
- One metro area wellness portal client experienced an increase in enrollment from 35% of employees to 59% in just one year after changing their health risk management strategy to offer health insurance premium reductions for Wellness Program enrollment.
- 67% of participants achieved a good Health Score or improved by 5 points through our health contingent program.
Excellence + Passion
Excellence is a byproduct of our passion for health and wellness. We believe that employers should have first-class wellness programs that are worthy of recognition. A number of our clients have been recognized with awards and honors including the WELCOA Well Workplace Award, United Healthcare’s Well Deserved Award and the Healthiest Employers Award.
UHC Well Deserved Award
Colorado Governor's Award
Nebraska Govenor's Award
Lincoln Electric System
Boulder County (Top 10)
Jefferson County (Top 10)
Welcoa Well Workplace Award
American Heart Assn Awards
Aspen Valley Hospital
City of Aspen
Lincoln Electric Systems